- Join Zoom Meeting via Veracross.
- Attendance: Go to this Google Form https://forms.gle/sJ1YmENtcXHi9hou7 Click your class and submit. Your submission's "Time Stamp" will be checked for your attendance.
- Wednesday: you will choose a country and make a presentation with specific examples of strikes on the circular flow. Head to the Google Classroom for the details.
- Friday: finish up presentations if not already done and then present to the class.
- Tuesday: add to your presentation.... this time with a focus on government policy, i.e. find examples of specific fiscal policy and monetary policy measures the government of your chosen country are taking ( the more recent the better!). Then talk to us for 3-4 minutes max.... we will start presenting at 11.15am.
Teacher of IB Economics at the American School of Budapest