- What is a social science?
- How is it different from a natural science?
- What methodology is used in natural science experiments?
- Is it the same for social sciences?
- What is a model?
- Does it matter that many of the models we use in economics do not correspond well to reality?
- What are the implications of the ceteris paribus assumption?
- What do we mean by rational behaviour?
- What is the difference between positive economics and normative economics?
- What is the difference between microeconomics and macroeconomics?
Link to Worksheet
The following document is about the difference between positive and normative statements... read it and do the quick exercise at the end.