- Explain, with reference to the concepts of leakages (withdrawals) and injections, the nature and importance of the Keynesian multiplier.
- Calculate the multiplier using either of the following formulae.
- Use the multiplier to calculate the effect on GDP of a change in an injection in investment, government spending or exports.
- Draw a Keynesian AD/AS diagram to show the impact of the multiplier.
| || |
- Join Zoom Meeting on Veracross (it will only be linked on class website now).
- Attendance: Go to this Google Form https://forms.gle/sJ1YmENtcXHi9hou7 Click your class and submit. Your submission's "Time Stamp" will be checked for your attendance.
- Today we will consider the Keynesian multiplier... and there is a new packet in the Google Classroom.